Fermacell gypsum boards are of universal purpose: due to moisture and fire resistance, one panel is suitable for finishing all indoor walls and ceilings. These panels can be installed both in the bathroom, in the boiler room and near the fireplace. Reinforced fire integrity panels Fermacell Firepanel A1 meet the requirements for gait for public facilities.
Refractory plates farmmacell Firepanel A1 (GPP)
Especially durable universal purpose gypsum fibreboard for interior decoration. Reinforced fire resistance panels (Class A1).
SKU: Fermacell Firepanel A1Category: Fermacell plates (GPP)
- Installation instructions
- Fire resistant (A1).
- Suitable for objects of public use.
- Resistant to moisture.
- Extremely strong (stored power up to 50 kg).
- Increased resistance to shocks and mechanical damage.
- Good sound insulation.
- Diffusely open (μ16), permeable to water vapour.
- Simply and quickly installed in a dry way.
- Low installation height, one layer is enough.
- Low weight.
- 100 % of its natural composition.
|Fire class according to EN 13501-1||Non-combustible, A1|
|Density [kg/m³]||1200 ± 50|
|Water vapour diffusion resistance coefficient μ||16|
|Declared thermal conductivity λD [W/(m*K)]||0,38|
|Crushing intensity [N/mm²]||5,8|
|Variation in response to a 30% change in relative humidity (20ºC)||0.25 mm/m|
|Moisture content 65% for relative humidity and 20°C for air temperature||1.3%|
|Ph||7 – 8|
|THICKNESS, MM||DIMENSIONS, MM||WEIGHT, KG/M2||UNIT/PAL.||M2/PAL.||WEIGHT/PAL., KG|
- A Fermacell Firepanel A1 plate is mounted on a mounted wooden or metal frame.
- The plate is attached to the base with Fermacell screws at intervals of 20 cm.
- On the edge of the plate is applied Fermacell glue and the installation continues.
- Excess glue is removed no later than within 24 hours.
Buy a full palette and get a gift!
6,60 € – 47,12 € / m² (including VAT)
We have in stock